Umm.. I'm pretty bored right now, just in case you wanted to know...
I dance, play the flute, and read most of the time when I'm not at school learnin stuff.. I really can't think of any good, interesting stuff to post right now. But knowing me, as I hopefully do, I'll think of something right when I get off..
Sorry I don't have anything, but since you're on here you either like this blog/thought you would once you got on it or love me too much to tell me it sucks. Either way, you're on my blog, so you'll have to deal with whatever I decide to post. (Ha,ha!)
You'll probably not read anything too profound on this blog, so if that's what you're looking for, bye! It might pop up occasionally, but most of the time it'll be the ramblings of a teenage girl.
So read, laugh, enjoy! Stay as long as you want, I really don't care cuz I know you're all thinking, who made her breakfast? (It was Mama, by the way, so you don't have anything to fear.)
Most of my posts will be short since I'm new to this, but I know you've all been dying to read some of my most smartically intellectualitiness, so you won't mind.
Umm... I think that's it...
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
"most smartically intellectualitiness" - I would like to blame her linguistic creativity on her mother, but I have to admit culpability for this. It's a blessing and a curse.
Ah, Jessica, thanks for the laugh! You'll do just fine posting whatever it is you want to post.
And the English grammar/spelling police in me is going to come out and say that it is "since" not "sence" (as in "since you're on here" and "since I'm new to this"...)
Love you! Welcome to blogging!
I knew "sinse" didn't look right. I just didn't care enough to find out wat I did.:O
You say the most random things, to that I must say, I think you are one of the weirdest sisters I have, and that's hard for me to say compared to the fact that I have two other sisters.
Oh,and before I forget, which you know is one of my many talents, what the crap does "who made her breakfast?" mean. I don't "love you too much to tell you it sucks," so here you go. It sucks!(Ha,ha!) I think I'm done. Next time you're on, answer my question. Love ya!
katiedid, i don't feel like answering your question, so ha!
How rude!
Dude!-ette. I luvs ya blog, like yea! keep it up! Maybe we can get sum others ta join (Mikayla, Whitley, Jessica...) You are very funny, don't forget to check my blog occasionally! ;P
I look forward to hearing the ramblings of a teenage girl.
teenage girl? not already are you?! jeez i am gonna have my hands full enough beating boys off of sarah but now i'm gonna have to start planning for you too?
Post a Comment