Monday, November 19, 2007

Pencil or pen?

So, I knew that I would think of something to blab about right after I published my last post.

On my profile I have a random question that says "Do you like writing with a pen or pencil?" I answered it by sayin "I like using pencil cuz I make a lot of mistakes."

Although that is true, I would like to add something to my answer. So, my answer is now: I like using.. (blah, blah..) mistakes, BUT I also wish they had pens with erasers on them cuz pens are flippin amazing, but I still make a lot of mistakes. What do you think?

Told ya it was just me blabbing! Ha!

3 comments:

Papa D said...

The addition makes sense.

Here's one:

The US spent millions of dollars creating a pen that would work in zero gravity for the astronauts to use in space. The Russians used a pencil.

Reine said...

lol.. if they could make a pen like that, why couldn't they make an erasable one!?!

ldsskittle07 said...

jessica, there are erasable pens.