Thursday, November 22, 2007

Check Out my Chica!

(FYI, chica is Spanish for girl..)

You guys should totally check out my Chica's blog... and not just cuz we posted something on it togetha.. OK, it is just cuz we (but, mostly me!- Don't worry, i'm not self-centered!.. OK, let's get back to me!!) where was I? Oh, yea.. did it when she was sleepin over at my house last night. It was awesome by the way, you wish you were there (specially since we fell asleep at 3 in the morning! :p)

So I think my point was supposed to be check out Aimee's blog, but I feel like changing it to "I'm freakin amazing (duh!!) and never ever never sleep at a sleepover, until it's 3..."

So, like click here to go.. there..

3 comments:

Papa D said...

Nice collaborative post, girls! You make an interesting team. *grin*

Reine said...

oh, great, now i have to ask what collaborative means! but i was amazing, wasn't i!?

Mama D said...

You go, girls! That was fun to read!