So this is my Quote Me for today.
It's pretty sweet and it, like yesterday, has a background story! Yeah!!
So my dad is getting old (we still love you!) and he forgot (again) where he put his cell phone. So he had me check upstairs and yup it wasn't there. So he had me check outside in the craptastic car, Evita/Junky. (junky's my nickname for it because it is the official vehicle of loser town) It was there. But as I was walking inside, I noticed the moon was blinding me and I tripped and almost fell. It was bright. So that's where this one came from:
"When I look up at the moon, stars, and sky, I wish I could fly." Which is so true cause how beast would that be?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That moon really was beautiful! Thanks for having me go outside to look at it!
You are still really funny... Your posts always make me smile!
I REALLY LIKED YOUR SILLY POST AND I HATE YOUR WEIRD SPEAKING OF FLYING?
That was Laura, in case you couldn't tell.
Post a Comment