Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cuppycakeys!!!!

I'm feeling very happy and excited for my new template! It's awesome and very sweet! Which is funny because my background is now cuppycakeys!! I love cuppycakeys - they're so yummy but they're also really cute. You know the types of food that look really beast on paper: cherries, apples, cookies, fun yummy stuff that looks adorably edible and cute on paper, etc... Well cuppycakes also go on that list...

So anyway, be jealous of my amazing food that'll make your mouth water, your tummy to grumble, and your brain (if you have one, just saying) to go "awww!!!"

5 comments:

Mama D said...

Love your cuppycakeys! And you crack me up. You are so funny!

Mama D said...

i like your cuppycakeys and your background and your taste and your abby rose ?

laura

Reine said...

laura, you scare me..

Papa D said...

Wow. That's about all I can say.

Anonymous said...

I love your cuppycakeys but no one knows the brownie man. That is all.
laura