Monday, January 31, 2011

The Awesome List

So, a little bit ago, when Sarah came back from college for Christmas break, we had a date and we went through the billions of old journals that she has. Sarah was a crazy little chica. :p She also told me about her awesome list, basically a list of her blessings, like what my mom does. So, I've decided to adopt this idea for my blog. Sometimes it'll be more like my mom's and sometimes it'll be just things I think are awesome. :)

THE AWESOME LIST:
~ unexpected early-outs :D
~ a French class where I actually learn French
~ being back on my blog
~ blasting music :)
~ chocolate!!!
~ bundling up with tons of blankets when it's raining ice and you're FREEZING! lol
~ Michael Jackson's Rockin' Robin :P

PS~ Katasha, I'm terribly sorry, but this just happened.

2 comments:

Mama D said...

YOU are awesome!!

And I love that you are back on your blog!

Reine said...

Thanks Mama :)