Anywayz..
Even though, if you knew the books, referring to a game of chess in my title doesnt fit the book Twilight/it's movie. It does, however, fit my background - I couldnt find any apple ones. :'(
So.. I know i'm not the only one oober excited about November 21. And, ask Katie, i'm excited! I am constantly visiting Stephanie Meyer's officail website (it's linked where it says 'twilight' on my blog description-i think that's what it is-if you couldnt tell) and it's fun. Plus it's very informational. Like did you know that Stephanie Meyer had a dream (the middle of Twilight, then she later added the beginning and ending) and poof! there was an amazing book!! Or that she hadnt planned a sequel at first so Jacob Black's charater just kind of grew. Even as she had him telling Bella the Quileute legends, Stephanie had no clue this character would turn into a werewolf in New Moon. See, very interesting.
But anyway...
I, obviously, love these books so I will provide a um few links in this post to some pretty awesome Twilight stuff. Here we go:
- funny outtake from New Moon called Narcotics
- the sweetest thing i have ever read, it made me cry (it's written in Edward's perspective) called Rosalie's News
- proof of how amazing Emmett is (i <3 that grizzly) Emmett and the Bear
- cant wait till the movie, this is the trailers page on the official Twilight movie website
- hilarious video on youtube, it always makes me laugh (it's someone's opinion on what would happen if it was Edward Cullen vs Harry Potter)

1 comment:
Girl, you are just a *little* bit addicted to this Twilight stuff! ;)
Post a Comment