Thursday, February 28, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

So I realized that last time I wrote I didn't finish my thought. (Which surprisingly happens a lot to me.. OK, even I had to laugh at that one. It really happens to me a lot though...) Yea, I never explained how I was on my death bed. I'm really sorry if you started freaking out cuz you thought I was dying or something.

But anyway, the real reason I was on my death bed (that is so fun to say! That sounds weird, but still it is a funny word or group of words, death bed!) was because I was sick all week and I wasn't in school for that week. No, that's a lie. I went home early on Monday.

So you can relax now.. sort of.

I thought I was all better. But I stayed/am home yesterday/today. It really sucks! I'm tired of being sick. And I'm tired of being home. And I'm tired of all the make-up work. And I'm tired of being tired! Being sick is pretty much my life right now.

This is a craptastic winter! You know that rain song, "Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day." The one Dora sang to the rain cloud yesterday - that's what happens when you get sick, you learn things..

Anyway, I wish the song would go like, "Snow, snow, go away. Don't come again another day." because I am really learning to hate snow.

So that was basically it. I don't have any smarty facts for you today.. I can't think straight, I'm too sick!

2 comments:

Mama D said...

Thanks for helping me smile! Glad you are feeling well enough to be back in school today.

ldsskittle07 said...

but snow loves you! it even gave you 12 inches of it this past weekend!

yeah i hate it too. ruined my weekend :/