Monday, December 24, 2007

Nothin but coal..

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why...

Santa Clause is coming to town!!!

He's making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice...

Santa Clause is coming to town!!!

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake...

OOOOhhhhhhh, you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why...

Santa Clause is coming to town... unless you live in a big city and not a town.. it would be "Santa clause is coming to the city.." But that doesn't sound right..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody knows this song.. unless you're demented or younger than 1... but basically everyone knows it.

If you're sane, you'll listen to the song and you'll watch out, and not cry, and not pout and you'll end up getting pretty much everything on your list...

And if you're not sane, you'll get nothing but coal (check out the name of the post, pretty smart, right?)

So, I suppose my warning (?) to you would be "be sane.."

4 comments:

Mama D said...

I don't know about you, but I thought Santa Claus (not Clause) was coming to town... lol

I love your sense of humor and the way you write your blog posts. I always smile when I read them!

Love you!

ldsskittle07 said...

i wish i was as witty as you.

Papa D said...

What they said.

Reine said...

maybe it sounds better as "Clause." Like in the movie.. (ha, ha to you if you don't know what the crap I'm talking about!!)